The Entrepreneurship and Technology Park
Who We Are
The Entrepreneurship and Technology Park (ETP) is the hub of entrepreneurship training, practical agri-business training and facilitating market linkages like none other in Zambia. Founded in 2009 by entrepreneurs passionate about equipping Zambian women, men and youth with knowledge and skills, ETP strives to promote success for entrepreneurship in order to contribute to job creation and economic growth in Zambia
Innovation and entrepreneurship are the key factors in generating new jobs in emerging economies. The need to address the country’s demand for entrepreneurs and technology startups to build and sustain successful small companies and businesses is vital for economic development.
ETP plays a catalytic role in stimulating market change that is sustainable by creating strategic partnerships and identifying viable businesses that can contribute to improved livelihoods and economic growth in Zambia.
VisionTo sustain livelihoods through increased agricultural production, job creation and income generating opportunities
To promote entrepreneurship in Zambia through training in entrepreneurship skills, facilitating market linkages, promoting private sector led cooperatives and linking producers to financial service providers particularly amongst smallholder farmers.
- To train and develop entrepreneurs and business startups.
- To provide appropriate business incubation services
To Create market and business linkages
- To forge strategic partnerships for rural development
- To promote agri-businesses
- To Promote financial inclusion amongst SME’s and small holder farmers.
- To Promote private sector led cooperatives and functional economic groupings including vulnerable women and youth
- To promote agro-processing and value addition in different value chains.